Skin problems are quite common in people of all ages. And one of them is the appearance of large pores that are noticeable enough to others. This would make you feel less attractive and lowers your self-esteem. But the good news is you can make it less noticeable with some simple steps that you can do at home.
If you have any skin-related problems like aging problems, 毛孔粗大 etc. then you can contact Retens, which is the best medical aesthetic center in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. They make use of advanced medical instruments that meet international standards and are certified with FDA and EU CE certification.
Here are some dermatologists recommended treatments
- Make use of non-comedogenic products for your 敏感肌. This means they won’t clog the pores. Clogged pores are more noticeable as they expand.
- You need to wash your face twice a day as this will remove the oiliness from your face and unclog pores. Make sure you use warm water and a non-comedogenic cleanser to wash your face.
- Make use of retinol or retinyl palmitate as a skin care product and apply it before going to bed for the best results. This is good for oily skin, mild acne, and less firm skin
- Acne can clog your pores making it more noticeable. You can use a product containing salicylic acid to control acne. If that irritates you, you can make use of a non-comedogenic cleanser.
- When your skin is prone to the sun, it loses its firmness making the clogs more noticeable. In this case, you can apply broad-spectrum water-resistant SPF 30 or higher to prevent sun damage.
- Exfoliation is very important as it removes the dried skin and makes your clog less noticeable. You can do this at home or visit a well-certified dermatologist for the same.
- Avoid scrubbing, digging, or scratching your pores as it will just irritate your skin and make your pores more noticeable. Be gentle on your skin
- With aging, our skin starts to lose its firmness and sags. A good dermatologist can examine your skin and then tighten your skin.
- Moisturize your skin with some oil-free moisturizer or a 保濕面膜. This will hydrate your skin and softens it. This will also allow the oil from the sebaceous glands to penetrate deep into your skin rather than just staying up on the surface. Moisturizing will also prevent the pores from being clogged with oil, lowering the appearance of the skin.
- You can also apply a clay mask that will remove the additional oil from the pores. Clay can absorb sebum which in turn prevents the pores from being enlarged and makes it less visible on the skin.
- Always remove the makeup before going to sleep. Keeping the make-up on can block your pores due to the build-up of makeup oil and bacteria.
To have good skin, you require to have to eat well, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly. All these factors are beneficial for healthy skin.